Our Terms & Conditions
- Prices include GST (Goods and Services Tax) and are subject to change without notice.
- Adult fares apply to persons 15 years and over.
- Children aged 4 years and up to 14 years receive a discount off the Adult fare unless otherwise stated.
- Children 3 years and under are free if not occupying a seat (ie, must sit in parent’s/carer’s lap). If a seat is required, child fare applies.
Accommodation Pick Ups
- Please be ready outside your accommodations main entrance 5 minutes prior to pick up time.
- To ensure an accommodation pick up please make sure you have made a reservation online with North West Tours
- If your accommodation is not shown in our listing, please enquire via email firstname.lastname@example.org as pickups may be arranged.
Credit Card Surcharge
- A 3% surcharge applies on credit cards.
- A 100% cancellation fee applies for tours cancelled within 24 hours of departure.
- For our Heritage Inlander Rail Tour, a cancellation fee of 100% applies for a tour cancelled within 48 hours of travel.
- Itineraries, prices and days of operation are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- Federal law requires all passengers to wear seat belts in seat belt equipped vehicles. North West Tours employees are not responsible for policing this requirement.
- Parents, guardians or the client are required to ensure all children wear seat belts in seat belt equipped vehicles.
- We apologise but we are unable to cater for children that require booster seats, capsules or child restraints.
- North West Tours employees are not responsible for the behavior and safety of children when not accompanied by a parent or guardian. North West Tours drivers are responsible for the safe operation of the vehicle as their primary focus. Therefore North West Tours cannot accept unaccompanied children for any of our tours.
- All reservations are subject to availability.
- No illicit drugs or alcohol are to be consumed on any North West Tours vehicle.
- Smoking is not permitted on any North West Tours vehicle or contrary to any Queensland laws.
- North West Tours and it’s employees reserve the right to eject any passenger(s) behaving in an inappropriate, offensive, intoxicated or destructive manner from our vehicle or stop any tour until the situation is resolved and deemed safe to continue. This may include requesting Police to attend.
- Passengers and Clients are responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle as a direct result of your booking. Examples include vandalism, excessive vehicle cleaning due to food or beverage spillage and breakage of interior or exterior fittings.
- North West Tours is not responsible for any property left or thought to be left on one of it’s vehicles or on any form of transport associated with the relevant tour booked. We will endeavor to search each of our vehicles daily for lost property and store it at our depot office for a minimum 48 hours. North West Tours reserves the right to dispose of or destroy any lost property after this time.
- Any lost property found must be collected from a North West Tours depot within 48 hours.
- North West Tours does not guarantee the security of any lost property.
North West Tours is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mount Isa Coaches Pty Ltd.